Our custom-cut window vinyl lettering is crafted from a two millimeter-thick adhesive vinyl material. There are more than thirty colors to choose from, as well as the option to include multiple colors in the quoted design. Our customers are free to design their window vinyl lettering online, using our provided tool for free, or upload their own file and create one hundred percent unique window vinyl lettering. Prices for our window vinyl lettering start at nine-point-seventy-five USD.
Most of our window vinyl lettering i designed and produced for both indoor and outdoor uses, and can be applied to any surface, including but not limited to – windows, walls, glass, doors, etc. Practically, they can be used on any smooth surface. However, it is advisable to select the appropriate, specialized decal for the intended purpose one has in mind.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ESTIMATE | WINDOW VINYL LETTERING PHOENIX ARIZONA | CUSTOMGRAPHIX.NET
Our window vinyl lettering can be placed on any smooth surface – wall, glass, panel, etc. We design and produce specialized custom decals for any variety of surfaces. These include the window vinyl lettering, wall decals, floor decals, window decals, and vehicle decals. They are a perfect business tool for marketing, displaying information (sales, hours, featured products), and much more. They are perfect for businesses who want to stand out and draw more customers in via unique, eye-catching logos, motifs, offers, and more. They are also a great fit for personal messages, favorite sport teams, band logos, or anything else one wishes to display openly with a clean, and unique design.
Unique Window Vinyl Lettering for All your Needs
Our customers may choose between more than thirty different colors for their quoted window vinyl lettering, as well as have their lettering, numbering, and business logo cut to the exact shape they require for indoor or outdoor usage.
Our online design tool
– Easy to use;
– We have provided more than seventy different fonts;
– Wide range of custom sizes has been provided.
Upload Custom Window Vinyl Lettering Design
– Vector art is required – ai, eps, svg, pdf;
– We accept most fonts and designs;
– If you need help with files or uploading your design, please refer to our free design services.
Why Choose Us?
– Next day production – If the order for your window vinyl lettering is placed by 9 PM, we guarantee to have it produced and shipped the very next day;
– Free shipping for orders higher than seventy-five USD. – If you order window vinyl lettering for the price higher than seventy-five USD, your order shipping is free. This offer excludes rigid signs larger than thirty-six inches in either dimension;
– A hundred percent satisfaction – We can guarantee that you will be satisfied with your window vinyl lettering. If you aren’t, we will make sure to make it right.
What is Window Vinyl Lettering?
– Window vinyl lettering refers to lettering, numbering, and other shapes which are individually crafted and cut from a sheet of solid, colored two millimeter vinyl material, and then pre-spaced and placed onto a pre-masked transfer tape – the number of pre-masked transfer tape sheets that will be used depends on the size of window vinyl lettering and the number of colors requested. This enables window vinyl lettering to be easily installed as one piece, creating a clean and professional look.
The surfaces which our window vinyl lettering adheres to the easiest include glass, walls, windows, boats, storefronts, vehicles.
Our window vinyl lettering comes in more than thirty colors one can choose from, including special colors such as frosted, gold, fluorescent, and silver. Our customers are also able to request multiple colors in their window vinyl lettering design.
How does incorporating multiple colors affect vinyl lettering?
– Including multiple colors in one’s quoted window vinyl lettering will affect the printing, shipping, and installation process of window vinyl lettering. Most designs that are quoted in two colors can be produced in the same manner as one-color window vinyl lettering – that is, placed on a single sheet of pre-masked transfer tape. Application of one-color or simple two-color window vinyl lettering can be done all at once as per installation manual we have provided below, and our downloadable PDF one may also find further down on this page.
Large or complex designs that include multiple colors will be produced in layers according to color. This means that one will receive multiple sheets of window vinyl lettering – each with a pre-masked tape over the top of their vinyl lettering design. Each layer will contain a window vinyl lettering dot in the upper left and bottom right corner of the pre-masked transfer tape the purpose of which is to facilitate alignment during application. To apply complex window vinyl lettering to one’s wall, they should simply align each sheet, using the dots on the upper left and the bottom right corner of each layer.
Then, beginning with the first layer, one should attach it to the wall and peel away the pre-masked transfer tape. Next, they should align the second layer in the desired position by lining up its registration dots to the ones from the previous layer which have now been installed on the wall. Proceed by adhering the window vinyl lettering to the wall. This step is top be repeated until all layers have been installed as desired.
So long as the marks on each sheet are aligned correctly as the window vinyl lettering is installed, it will appear as if the color layers came from a single sheet of pre-masked transfer tape. This method of window vinyl lettering installation is done for higher quality production purposes, and is the preferred method of professional installation team due to the more seamless end result.
Finally, remove all the small dots, if any remain, that were applied during installation.
Our Window Vinyl Lettering is Easy to Apply and Made to Last
– We produce and package our window vinyl lettering with pre-spaced and pre-masked transfer tape in order to ensure easy and all-at-once installation process;
– Our window vinyl lettering is crafted from durable vinyl which is designed to last more than eight years, and avoid cracking and embrittlement;
– Our window vinyl lettering is ultraviolet and water resistant.
Choose between Standard and Reverse Cut for Your Window Vinyl Lettering
Our customers are able to choose between standard and reverse cut for their window vinyl lettering. Standard cut means that each letter and object within the quoted window vinyl lettering design is cut directly out of the vinyl material, leaving no background.
With Reverse cut, on the other hand, each element in the quoted window vinyl lettering design is cut away from the background of the vinyl material.
With the standard cut the price of window vinyl lettering is based on the size of the actual design, while the price of a Reverse-cut window vinyl lettering is based on the size of the square or rectangle one is requesting their window vinyl lettering design be cut out of.
Thickness – Zero-point-zero-zero-two inches, two millimeters, or fifty microns. As thick as half a sheet of copy paper.
Ultraviolet resistance – Ultraviolet protection has been engineered into the material, enabling our window vinyl lettering to last between five and ten years outdoors.
Estimated lifespan – Approximately eight years, the estimate may vary on climate and maintenance.
Temperature range – Between minus forty degrees Fahrenheit and two hundred and twenty-five degrees Fahrenheit.
Installation method – Pre-masked transfer tape.
Print method – Our window vinyl lettering is not printed onto a blank material, but cut out of a pre-colored vinyl material.
Uses – Indoors or outdoors. Businesses, storefronts, windows, walls, home décor, vehicles, etc.
How is Window Vinyl Lettering Installed?
All of our window vinyl lettering comes pre-spaced and pre-masked with transfer tape, making the application a simple, all-at-once process. To install our window vinyl lettering properly, simply follow the step by step instructions we have outlined below and you shall have your window vinyl lettering installed exactly as you want it without hassle.
The installation manual we have provided below refers to one-color and simple two-color window vinyl lettering.
For window vinyl lettering with complex or multiple color designs, for the purposes of quality production and installation, one should install their window vinyl lettering layer by layer for the same seamless and professional look.
Window Vinyl Lettering Installation Guide
– First, the surface to which window vinyl lettering is to be applied should be thoroughly cleaned prior to the installation.
– The bottom edge of the hinged graphic is to be held away from the intended surface and the back liner is to be removed – the back liner is a different item to the transfer tape -, revealing the sticky backing of the window vinyl lettering. The adhesive should be prevented from touching the surface.
– Using a squeegee, the front of the pre-masked side of the window vinyl lettering is to be applied pressure to, by placing the graphic onto the intended surface. Squeegee from left to right and top to bottom. If creases or bubbles appear, the window vinyl lettering is to be lifted and re-squeegeed.
*Squeegees are available for purchase on our website.
– Once the window vinyl lettering has been put in place without creases or bubbles, the entire item should be squeegeed in order to ensure that the adhesive has firmly attached to the surface.
– The pre-masked transfer tape is to then be removed, starting at the top corner. If any of the window vinyl lettering starts to peel off the surface with it, it should be squeegeed back to the wall, while continuing to peel the tape.
– A liner is to be laid over the window vinyl lettering with the shiny side facing the exterior, and pressure is to be applied with a squeegee in order to remove any stubborn air bubbles.
– As we have mentioned above, for window vinyl lettering with complex design or multiple colors, the product will be packaged in as many layers as there are colors. The steps two through seven are to be repeated, and the provided registration marks, which can be found in the upper left and bottom right corners of each layer, are to be used to ensure proper alignment and installation.
Our window vinyl lettering is to be washed on a regular basis with a lightly damp and non-abrasive rag. This will clear the window vinyl lettering of dust and grime without getting the product damaged. Strong cleaners or vigorous scrubbing are not to be used on window vinyl lettering as this can damage or peel away the product from the surface it has been installed on.
The conventional form of marketing attracts half of your business’s attention even though digital marketing has taken the world of advertisement by storm. Nevertheless, you
Window Graphics-An Effective Way to Boost your Business Window graphics are a variety of hues and colors that make a window fascinating. Regardless of whether