You wrote your message. You know your business. You know the quality of your product.
Now you just have to make sure that the world knows it too.
The easiest way to do this is via Customgraphix signage. Whether it’s a window sign, a message board, or a sign above the door, it must stand up to the vision and quality of your business. In this guide, we explain which types of common signage materials are the best choice depending on the particular type of sign. When designing your Customgraphix signage and picking the right materials, one should ask themselves the following questions –
Are You Looking for Customgraphix Outdoor Signage?
The materials one chooses for their Customgraphix outdoor signage must be able to withstand the elements. This is why it is vital to know whether the sign will be placed indoors or outside. Sunlight, rain, snow, wind, and other daily wear and tear means that the outdoor signage must be sturdier than indoor signage. In this regard, some of the best options include –
- Sintra Board -This weatherproof, rigid material is polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It does not warp or bend. It’s easy to print on and often provides a nice matte finish. It’s a good choice for a permanent outdoor sign.
- Coroplast – This material is the brand name for corrugated plastic or plastic cardboard. It is ultra-light, and one of the most economical options. This is best used as a temporary outdoor sign.
- Dibond – This aluminum composite is two aluminum sheets with a layer of polyethylene between them. It is extremely durable and can be cut into a large variety of shapes. This provides many options for signage. It is noncorrosive, and weather-resistant. You can choose from a gloss or matte finish.
Customgraphix indoor signage comes with a greater variety of suitable materials. The intended placement of the signage will have the greatest impact on the type of material one chooses.
Are You Looking for Double-Sided Customgraphix Signage?
If the signage is intended to simply be hung upon a wall, one should have no issue with it; They may choose almost any material they deem best suits their business aesthetics. However, if the signage is intended to be double-sided, there are some restrictions to consider. In this case, the following types of signs are something to be avoided –
- Lexan – This is a poly-carbonate sheet material that is very UV-resistant.
- Magnetic – This sign will have one magnetic side that allows it to stick to metals, such as cars, as a means of hanging the sign.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ESTIMATE | PROFESSIONAL TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST CUSTOM SIGNAGE MATERIALS | CUSTOMGRAPHIX.NET
Are You Looking for Custom Shape Customgraphix Signage?
Some Customgraphix signage materials are easier to cut than others. Some signage materials only come in a selected variety of stock shapes. If one is looking for custom-shaped signage, there are some materials they may want to avoid. For custom-shaped signage, avoid the following materials –
- Foam Core Ultra – This material is a piece of foam coated on both sides with plastic. It is very lightweight and scratch resistant.
- ARMOUR-Wood – This is two pieces of aluminum with a solid wood core.
- Alumalite – This is a panel of aluminum composite with a corrugated poly-allover core.
Customgraphix Signage – Know Your Materials
Customgraphix signage should be apt to deliver your message to the world in a clear and concise way. Don’t allow your message to get lost in the crowd by a bad designs that warps or cracks because it’s been produced from the wrong materials. Refer to this quick guide to make better-informed decisions when it comes to choosing the right materials for your Customgraphix signage.
If you are in the market for a cheap yet effective way to target your ideal customers, spread brand awareness, and more… Customgraphix signage could be the perfect marketing solution for your business.
At Customgraphix Phoenix, Arizona, we specialize in aiding our clients with beautiful, high-quality custom signage that is guaranteed to get results.
Our custom signage comes in a wide variety of colors, finishes, weights, sizes, and thicknesses ensuring they can accommodate any design and advertising needs.
The conventional form of marketing attracts half of your business’s attention even though digital marketing has taken the world of advertisement by storm. Nevertheless, you
Window Graphics-An Effective Way to Boost your Business Window graphics are a variety of hues and colors that make a window fascinating. Regardless of whether