Permanent decals are not much different to our other decals, with the sole exception that they are designed and produced for permanent use in commercial and industrial purposes. 3M’s Controltac™ and Comply™ v3 are used in the production of our permanent decals, which can be placed both indoors and outdoors. The direct result of using this technology is that our permanent decals can stick to even wider variety of surfaces and will last even longer than our regular custom decals.
Our permanent decals are highly adhesive, and are carefully crafted to last for a very long time even under extremely tough conditions. If you need a long-lasting decal that can withstand exposure to harsh weather (and other) conditions for a very long time, we design and produced these decals for you.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ESTIMATE | PERMANENT DECALS PHOENIX ARIZONA | CUSTOMGRAPHIX.NET
What is the difference between permanent decals and permanent stickers?
– These two terms can actually be used interchangeably. Normally, stickers are smaller and less permanent than decals, while decals are larger and more permanent. It is important to mention that not all decals or stickers are permanent. When ordering your decal, make sure that you are purchasing the right ones for your intended use.
What are the minimum and maximum sizes of permanent decals?
– Permanent decals can be as small as six by six inches, or as large as fifty-two by four hundred inches.
What are the most common uses for permanent decals?
– Permanent decals are most commonly used in any situation where the sign (the decal) needs to last for a long time in toughest of conditions. This includes environments that include exposure to dirt, dust, water, wind, and other. Permanent decals are perfect for warning signs such as hazards, trespassing, danger, etc.
What is the average lifespan of permanent decals?
– Five years or more, with proper installation and care.
What are other names for permanent decals?
– There are many names for permanent decals, but two most common ones are ‘permanent stickers’ and
‘highly adhesive decals / stickers’.
Can permanent decals be removed.
– Technically, yes, but we advise against it. Owing to the highly adhesive solution that is utilizing in manufacturing, permanent decals will likely damage the surface they had been installed to upon removal. Additionally, they are extremely difficult to remove. It is our recommendation that they are installed in places where they are not to be removed from.
Can permanent decals be used outside?
– Absolutely! Permanent decals have been designed and produce with this purpose in mind. They can withstand harsh weather elements for long periods of time.
Can water ruin permanent decals?
– No. Assuming that the permanent decal has been installed properly, water will not damage it. Once the permanent decal has been installed, it should be given twenty-four hours to fully adhere to the surface. After that, no need to worry about water damaging it.
How does one know permanent decals are right for them?
– If one needs a decal which is built to last even in the toughest of conditions and does not plan on removing it, permanent decals are the perfect solution. They outlast harshest of environments and can adhere to a wide range of surfaces.
Permanent Decal Features
Highly adhesive – Owing to the highly adhesive technology we use in producing our permanent decals, these decals are the most durable signage we can offer. Our permanent decals are able to last much longer than regular decals, and can withstand harsher conditions. If they are installed properly, they tend to last for more than five years.
Weatherproof – Our permanent decals are carefully crafted to be able to withstand the toughest of conditions. They easily stand against extreme rain, large amounts of water, high humidity, high heat, sun exposure, dirt, and dust.
3M’s Controltac™ and Comply™ v3 – Producing our permanent decals with this technology, we ensure that they are of extremely high quality and just as durable. They are highly adhesive, for the purposes of longevity, but because of that it is important to note that, unlike our other decals, permanent decals can actually damage the surface they were installed on upon removal. This is why they should only be employed for permanent use.
Custom shapes – Our permanent decals can be designed, and cut to any shape required by our client. We offer standard rectangle shape, exact cutting of a custom design, or bordered.
Large sizes – Our permanent decals come in a wider variety of sizes than our regular decals. These range between four inches times four inches, to fifty-two inches times four hundred inches.
Built to last on any surface – Owing to their highly adhesive properties, our permanent decals can be applied to rougher surfaces as well, including – wood, cement, metal, brick, and more.
Installation of our permanent decals is rather simple and easy. One should begin by removing the back liner and placing the permanent decal on the intended surface. The surface should be flat, but it may be a little curved. Once the permanent decal has been placed, one should use a plastic squeegee to press it firmly against the surface. As one squeegees, the permanent decal will release its adhesive residue for permanent installation. Then, all it takes it allowing it twenty-four hours to fully adhere to the surface.
Whether one is using their permanent decal indoors or outdoors, they are prone to getting covered in dust and dirt. Our permanent decals are cleaned by wiping them with soap and water. Unlike our other decals, they are able to withstand more aggressive means of cleaning as well, such as car washes.
To remove a permanent decal, one should use a blow dryer or other stable heat source to loosen the decal. Then, they should gently peel it away from the surface.
Whether you are using your decal indoors or outdoors they are susceptible to being covering in dust or dirt. To clean, wipe them with soap and water. Permanent decals are safe for most car washes. They are highly adhesive, for the purposes of longevity, but because of that it is important to note that, unlike our other decals, permanent decals can actually damage the surface they were installed on upon removal. This is why they should only be employed for permanent use. For more information on the potential for surface damage, please refer to our FAQ page.
Benefits of Advertising Your Event with Cheap Flags
The conventional form of marketing attracts half of your business’s attention even though digital marketing has taken the world of advertisement by storm. Nevertheless, you
Would you say ‘yay’ or ‘nay’ to birthday banners?
I have always been super enthusiastic about my birthday and I like to extend the same courtesy to my friends and family. And why wouldn’t
Importance of Successful Grand Opening
Importance of Successful Grand Opening Sure, so you have started up a new business, or it’s your 25th business anniversary, opening up a new business
Window Graphics-An Effective Way to Boost your Business
Window Graphics-An Effective Way to Boost your Business Window graphics are a variety of hues and colors that make a window fascinating. Regardless of whether
Grand Opening Banners Selection That Works
Grand Opening Banners Opening a new business can be a very exciting moment. As businessmen know that the grand opening day significantly impacts what lies
Why Go Out of Your Way to Make Birthday Banners?
As soon as we lay our eyes on customized birthday banners, we know we’re celebrating someone’s life in a big way. A birthday is just