What are custom window clings?
– Our custom window clings are window signage products which have been designed and manufactured to be fully customizable, easily repositionable, and extremely simple to install. We craft our custom window clings out of an optically clear vinyl material, thus ensuring seamless display of logos, fonts, and designs without messy installation or removal process. No adhesive = no problem.
Our custom window clings have been designed with non adhesive application in mind while simultaneously being able to cling to any designated glass surface with ease and security. This ensures that our custom window clings are really easy to install, remove, reposition, and reuse.
Our custom window clings look best in smaller designs, however, the minimum size we can produce our custom window clings in is three by three inches. Our custom window clings can be installed onto glass, metal, plastic, or any other smooth and non-porous surface for temporary or long term use.
Other commonly used terms to refer to this type of signage product include ‘static clings’ or ‘static window clings’.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ESTIMATE | CUSTOM WINDOW CLINGS PHOENIX ARIZONA | CUSTOMGRAPHIX.NET
Custom Window Cling Features
Square / Rectangle – Choosing this shape option in our online design tool ensures that the quoted design for a custom window cling will be printed onto a square or rectangle shaped sheet of clear vinyl material, in the dimensions that are also chosen separately.
Rounded Corners – Choosing this shape option in our online design tool ensures that the quoted design for a custom window cling will be printed onto a square or rectangle shaped sheet of clear vinyl material with rounded corners of either a quarter of an inch radius or an inch radius, within the dimensions chosen.
Circle / Oval – Choosing this shape option in our online design tool ensures that the quoted design for a custom window cling will be printed onto a circular or oval shaped sheet of clear vinyl material, in the dimensions that are also chosen separately.
Custom with Border – Choosing this shape option in our online design tool ensures that the custom window cling will be cut to the exact shape of the quoted design, with a border, also known as ‘halo’, of either a quarter of an inch or a half of an inch around the design perimeter.
Are our custom window clings are removable and repositionable?
– Unlike most other window signage products, our custom window clings have been designed and produced to be applied to windows, or other smooth and non-porous surfaces, where from they can be removed at any time without any damage to the surface or the decal’s adhesive property. The feature that makes this possible is the high grade vinyl material we use in producing our custom window clings which acts like a somewhat of a suction cup enabling a firm adhesion to the surface it is installed on.
If our custom window clings are installed and maintained adequately they can stay in one place for at least a year. Not only are they able to stay in place in spite of the lack of a strong adhesive solution, it is precisely the absence of it that enables them to be removed and reapplied over and over again.
Regardless of the term one wishes to use to refer to them, custom window clings are surely versatile.
Custom Window Clings Additional Specifications
Weight – Zero-point-zero-nine pounds per square foot, about the weight of nine quarters.
Thickness – zero-point-zero-hundred-sixty-nine inches, about the thickness of four sheets of copy paper.
Details – Transparent, low adhesive, repositionable, reusable, indoors outdoors, inside or outside glass feature, durable.
Uses – Indoors and outdoors, business and private.
Print method – For producing our custom window clings we utilize a four-color, eco-friendly printing process as well as ultraviolet ink that is resistant to weather, fade, and abrasion. No white ink will be used in the printing process.
Estimated lifespan – A minimum of a year with proper installation, maintenance, and care.
How does one install our custom window clings?
Our custom window clings is a wet install which means that it requires a water and soap based mixture in order to adhere to the designated surface. We have provided the detailed installation guide below, as well as an instructional video one can find on our website.
It is important to note that, for larger designs which are intended to cover entire windows or other large surfaces, it is our recommendation that professional help is employed for best results.
– Before the application of custom window clings begins, the following supplies are to be gathered to facilitate the process:
– Spray bottle;
– Paper towels;
– Application squeegee (available as an additional purchase with every order at a small additional cost);
– Window squeegee;
– Razor knife;
– The designated surface for your custom window clings is to be thoroughly cleaned prior to the installation. It should be allowed to either air dry, or wiped dry with a squeegee.
– The application solution for the custom window clings is to be created by combining three drops of dish soap with one gallon of water and placed into a spray bottle.
– The designated installation location for your frosted window vinyl lettering is to be measured.
– The custom window clings is to be held up to the window in the designated location and a horizontal strip of masking or painters tape is to be applied to the top of the custom window clings in order to create a hinge.
– The bottom edge of the custom window clings is to be held away from the window, and the designated surface is to be sprayed with the application solution that has been created in the step above.
– The back liner is to be removed from the custom window clings, starting from the top corner and going down to the adjacent bottom corner. As the back liner is being removed, the application solution is to be generously sprayed onto the adhesive side of custom window clings.
– Once the back liner has been completely removed, and both the custom window clings and the designated surface are wet with application solution, a squeegee is to be used to apply pressure to the front of the decal, adhering it to the window. The squeegee is to be used from left to right and from top to bottom.
– If bubbles or creases begin to develop during this process, the affected portion of the custom window clings is to be lifted carefully away from the surface and the application process is to be repeated.
– Once the entire custom window clings has been applied to the window without major bubbles or creases, the squeegee is to be ran over entire graphic one more time in order to ensure that the adhesive has firmly attached to the surface.
– Then, the pre-masked transfer tape is to be removed, starting from the top corner and going down to the adjacent bottom corner. If any of the custom window clings begins to peel off the surface during this process, the squeegee is to be used to firmly adhere it back to it, until the pre-masked tape comes fully cleanly off.
– Once the pre-masked transfer tape has been fully removed, the back liner is to be laid over the installed custom window clings and hard pressure is to be applied with a squeegee. This will remove any air bubbles or creases that may have formed during the application.
– Paper towels are to be used to clean the surface the custom window clings has been installed on, and to remove any excess water from the edges of the graphic. It may take several days for the adhesive to completely dry and bind to the surface.
– If the custom window clings goes up to the edge of the designated surface, a razor blade or a ruler can be used to trim the excess material away until the custom window clings is flush with the edge of the window.
How does one care for and maintain our custom window clings?
– Our custom window clings are not to be allowed to become exposed to, or submerged in, water or excessive moisture for an extended period of time before the installation. Our custom window clings are not to be power washed once they have been installed.
Instead, they are to be lightly wiped with a damp cloth.
The conventional form of marketing attracts half of your business’s attention even though digital marketing has taken the world of advertisement by storm. Nevertheless, you
Window Graphics-An Effective Way to Boost your Business Window graphics are a variety of hues and colors that make a window fascinating. Regardless of whether