What is the difference between wall quotes and graphics, and wall stickers?
– Our wall quotes and graphics refer to lettering, numbers, and simple graphics that are crafted and cut out of pre-colored material instead of printed on blank. They easily adhere to wide variety of surfaces using pre-masked transfer tape which is laid on top of the product. Our wall quotes and graphics cannot be used to print and produce detailed or intricate designs, but they do allow for shapes, letters, and numbers to adhere to a designated surface individually instead of as a single, continuous piece.
Alternatively, our wall stickers come as a single, continuous piece of material – whether they are cut to shape or not -. Our wall stickers are ideal solution for detailed and intricate designs because they are printed onto a blank vinyl material, instead of cut out of it.
Another major difference is that our wall quotes and graphics are semi-permanent. Once they have been installed, they cannot be moved around or repositioned. While they do allow the removal without damaging the surface they had been installed on, they cannot be reinstalled once they have been removed.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ESTIMATE | CUSTOM WALL QUOTES AND GRAPHICS PHOENIX ARIZONA | CUSTOMGRAPHIX.NET
Conversely, our wall stickers are repositionable and reusable. Owing to the low-tack adhesive solution we use in manufacturing our wall stickers, given that they have been maintained adequately, they can be installed, removed, stored, and reinstalled without any issues multiple times over the course of years.
For individual letters, symbols, and graphics our wall quotes and graphics are the ideal product. For repositionable signage or signage with a background, one should opt for our wall stickers as a better alternative.
What material do we use to craft our wall quotes and graphics?
– We use a two millimeter cast film to craft our wall quotes and graphics, also known as highly adhesive cut vinyl.
What colors and fonts are available for wall quotes and graphics? Can one request custom colors and fonts?
– We offer more than thirty-three standard, and six special colors for wall quotes and graphics manufacturing. We also offer more than seventy different fonts. All these can be found in our online design tool, which allows for a wide variety of designs and will meet any décor or inspirational quote need. We are also able and willing to accommodate custom colors and fonts. If that is the case, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can verify our ability to accommodate the specific quote.
Can multiple colors be used in the design of wall quotes and graphics?
– Absolutely! We are able to accommodate multiple colors and fonts in a single wall quotes and graphics design. However, it is important to note, that increasing the complexity of the design will also slightly increase the final price.
Can one print images or photos using our wall quotes and graphics?
– Unfortunately, our wall quotes and graphics have been designed with only lettering, and symbols in mind, as well as the clip-art which one can find on our website. If you are interested in manufactured photos and images that would adhere to your walls, you should consider browsing our wall stickers instead.
Do we offer patterned or reflective wall quotes and graphics?
– Unfortunately, we are not able to offer wall quotes and graphics with decorative or patterned designs, nor are we able to craft them with a reflective finish. We do, however, offer special colors that may somewhat accommodate this request, and they include frosted, silver, gold, and three different fluorescent colors. One can find these under the ‘color’ section upon selecting ‘wall quotes’ in our online design tool.
Do our wall quotes and graphics have matte or glossy finish?
– Our wall quotes and graphics have a moderately glossy finish.
Are our wall quotes and graphics repositionable once they have been installed upon a surface?
– Our wall quotes and graphics are not repositionable once they have been installed upon a surface. For this reason, we recommend careful measuring and positioning of the wall quotes and graphics before removing the protective backing and the pre-masked transfer tape.
Do we offer inspirational wall quotes and graphics templates?
– We do have a number of set templates for inspirational wall quotes and graphics, but we also offer the ability to create any quote or saying using our online design tool. You may upload your own design or start one from scratch in order to get the exact quote, color, and font you want. Alternatively, you may also allow us to help you create your perfect envisioned wall quotes and graphics by contacting our free design services. Whichever route you choose to take, you are guaranteed to get the perfect signage for your wall.
Do we offer specialized fonts for popular brands, such as Disney, movies, professional sport teams, etc.?
– We provide as many fonts as one can find on our website. If you do not see the font you want, you may always upload your own file utilising the exact font you want. Upload it to our design tool using a vector format – .ai, .esp, .pdf – and we can create your exact design using the provided font.
What is the minimum and maximum size for wall quotes and graphics?
– Individual letters or elements can be as small as inch by inch. The maximum size for our wall quotes and graphics goes up to twenty-four inches in one dimension and six hundred in the other. Wall quotes and graphics which are larger than twenty-four inches in either dimension need to be paneled. If you wish to design and order something this large, do not hesitate to contact us and inquire further for more detailed help.
Do different designs and colors impact the pricing of wall quotes and graphics?
– The color choice for our wall quotes and graphics does not impact the pricing, unless multiple colors have been requested. The only other things that will increase the pricing of wall quotes and graphics are its size and quantity.
Is the adhesive solution used in manufacturing wall quotes and graphics toxic? Should one worry about allergic reaction to the material or the solution?
– While the adhesive solution we use in manufacturing our wall quotes and graphics is not toxic, we recommend against ingesting the solution or the vinyl material. Considering our wall quotes and graphics are crafted from a vinyl material, any allergy to vinyl should be taken into account when handling the product.
How long do our wall quotes and graphics last?
– With proper installation and care, our wall quotes and graphics can last between eight and ten years.
Are our wall quotes and graphics laminated over top?
– We do not craft our wall quotes and graphics with protective laminate over the top, our wall quotes and graphics are manufactured to last between eight and ten years even without the laminate protection. Furthermore, as our wall quotes and graphics are most commonly installed on walls, and aren’t exposed to much contact, we have concluded that a laminate protective covering is not necessary, and would only increase the end cost for our clients.
Can one order a combination of wall quotes and graphics, and wall stickers in order to create a large scene or design?
– While we do not have the ability to create a scene with our design and manufacturing tools, our customers may lean on their own creativity and utilise as many different products as they deem necessary in order to design a scene, or other complex décor. The individual products would have to be created separately in our online design tool. Once our client is satisfied with their design, they may place their order for all elements at once.
When our client receives their order, they will need to place the individual elements in the desired layout for the scene. We recommend that the area one wishes to install them to is carefully measured prior to the application. If one is having trouble creating a satisfying layout for their wall scene, they shouldn’t hesitate to contact us and inquire directly so our design team can offer free assistance in this endeavor and help them create just the item they want.
What is pre-masked transfer tape?
– Pre-masked transfer tape, also known as ‘pre-masked transfer paper’ is material which is laid over wall quotes and graphics. Once the back liner has been removed, and wall quotes and graphics has been installed, peeling it away will leave the wall quotes and graphics in place of the desired surface.
It is important to note that complex wall quotes and graphics designs with multiple colors will not come on a single sheet of pre-masked transfer tape like simple one-color designs. In these cases, one will need to layer the colors individually on the desired surface in order for the final design to be put in place. One may refer to our detailed wall quotes and graphics manual we have provided below, where we explain the process for both complex and simple designs.
What is stroke width and why should one care?
– Stroke width refers to the width of any given letter in the quoted wall quotes and graphics design. Extremely narrow letters, or narrow parts of letters, may prove problematic when printing and weeding out the wall quotes and graphics product. Therefore, any custom design one wishes to quote for their wall quotes and graphics order should avoid of extremely narrow fonts. For this reason, custom fonts which we haven’t listed on our website should be sent to us so we can accurately determine our ability to produce them.
What are the most common uses for wall quotes and graphics?
– Our wall quotes and graphics are a perfect signage solution for both home or professional environments. They can be used as décor in kid’s rooms, living rooms, common areas, hallway photo galleries, bathroom, offices, reception areas, and conference rooms. One may use our wall quotes and graphics to display – room names, halls of fame, children’s names, company names, slogans, emergency exits, fire extinguisher designations, building directories, etc. One may use our wall quotes and graphics to beautifully display their favorite inspirational quotes, movie or TV show quotes, or theological quotes, among others. If it can be written out, it can be made into a wall quote.
What surfaces does our wall quotes and graphics best adhere to? Are there any restrictions?
– Generally speaking, the main principle behind wall quotes and graphics usage is that it will work on any smooth, non-porous surface. Therefore, surfaces such as tile, metal, painted drywall, painted wood, and plastic are perfectly suitable surfaces to apply wall quotes and graphics to.
Our wall quotes and graphics does not adhere well to porous surfaces. As an example, untreated and rough wood will not work, while treated and painted wool most likely will. Specific surfaces our wall quotes and graphics will most certainly fail to properly adhere to include brick, heavily textured surfaces, cinder block, paneling, stucco, some types of wallpaper, unfinished wood, and concrete.
Can our wall quotes and graphics be applied to windows or mirrors?
– Absolutely! Glass and mirror surfaces are perfect for applying our wall quotes and graphics to.
Can our wall quotes and graphics be used on tinted windows?
– Yes, our wall quotes and graphics can be used on tainted windows. The caveat, however, is that the signage should be specifically designed with this purpose in mind. It is our recommendation that lighter colors be used for this purpose in order to ensure maximum visibility of the sign due to contrast. Dark colors on dark or tinted windows or surfaces will not be very visible, if at all.
Additionally, the installation of wall quotes and graphics on tinted windows should always be done on the side of the window one wishes to present. We advise against attempting to install wall quotes and graphics on a window in such a way that looking through the glass would be required to see the signage.
Are our wall quotes and graphics reusable?
– Our wall quotes and graphics are not designed and produced to be reused once they have been installed upon a surface. Our wall quotes and graphics are not to be removed and placed back without altering the quality of adhesion or ruining the product altogether.
Can our wall quotes and graphics be placed on outdoor walls?
– Yes, one can apply our wall quotes and graphics to outside walls as long as they are non-porous. We recommend that our wall quotes and graphics are not applied in inclement weather conditions, or that they are exposed to direct sunlight during long periods of time. Both of these things can either permanently damage the product, or reduce its lifespan.
Can our wall quotes and graphics be used on cars, boats, trucks, etc.? Can it be installed on such thing without damaging the paint?
– Absolutely! As long as the aforementioned requirements are met, our wall quotes and graphics is applicable to any type of surface, indoors or outdoors. This does include, cars, trucks, and boats. Our wall quotes and graphics will not damage the paint of the vehicle as long as the removal is done carefully and correctly.
Will our wall quotes and graphics ruin painted walls or wallpaper?
– Our wall quotes and graphics are designed and manufactured to prevent damage to the surface they are applied to, even if they are removed after long periods of time. However, some damage may be brought upon the paint or wallpaper if one uses a sharp tool when removing the signage. The product itself will not affect the wall provided it is peeled away carefully and properly.
Wallpapers vary widely in quality, but generally speaking, most smooth wallpaper should be left undamaged when our wall quotes and graphics are installed onto them and then removed. Some damage may be brought upon it if one uses a sharp tool when removing the signage.
How long can wall quotes and graphics be stored before being installed to a designated surface?
– It is our recommendation that the wall quotes and graphics is stored for no longer than a year after the purchase.
Can wall quotes and graphics be installed onto a freshly painted surface?
– No, our wall quotes and graphics should not be installed on surfaces which have been freshly painted. It is our recommendation that one waits two to three weeks for a painted surface to dry and cure before wall quotes and graphics is applied to it. Attempting to install wall quotes and graphics to a surface that hasn’t dried properly can potentially ruin both the paint and the product.
How does one remove wall quotes and graphics without damaging the surface it had been installed on?
– Most of the time, wall quotes and graphics can be removed by simply peeling it away with fingernails. Should any adhesive residue be left behind, it can be cleaned away with a very mild cleaner mixture, with some light scrubbing. If truly necessary, one may use a sharp edge like a razor blade to remove it. If that is the case, one should take care not to damage the surface in the process.
Will humid environments affect the quality of wall quotes and graphics adhesion to a surface?
– Generally speaking, our wall quotes and graphics work just fine in humid locations and rooms, such as kitchens, bathrooms, etc. and climates where high moisture is present. However, the surface wall quotes and graphics are to be installed on should not be wet prior to the application. Locations that are extremely humid may reduce the quality of adhesion and the lifespan of your wall quotes and graphics, but with proper installation and care they should still last for years to come.
Installation and Carefully
– Installing wall quotes and graphics is relatively easy and quick, and it does not require advanced tools or installation aids. Larger designs may require more than one person to aid with the installation.
We have provided a step by step installation guide for wall quotes and graphics below. We advise that the following section is read carefully before the application in order to ensure the wall quotes and graphics are installed properly:
– The surface wall quotes and graphics is to be applied to should be cleaned prior to the installation using a microfiber or nonabrasive cloth and mild cleaner, or lightly soaped water;
– The surface should be allowed to completely air dry before wall quotes and graphics are applied;
– The area wall quotes and graphics are to be placed upon should me measured off and marked in a non-permanent manner. It should also be leveled;
– Before the backing or the pre-masked transfer tape are removed, the wall quotes and graphics should be positioned on the wall using the masking or painter’s tape to keep them in place. Doing so will create a hinge along the top edge of the signage;
– The backing of the quote, not the pre-masked transfer tape which sits on top of the product, should then be carefully peeled away by a few inches. The adhesive side of the wall quotes and graphics should be prevented from touching the surface at this point. This can be accomplished by holding the wall quotes and graphics at an angle away from the surface, after having created a hinge in the previous step;
– The backing should be slowly peeled away further, from top to bottom, while a hand or a flat surface (such as an optional squeegee, which is also available for purchase in our online design tool menu) should be used to adhere the wall quotes and graphics to the wall along the way. The backing is to be peeled away little by little until the wall quotes and graphics have been fully installed;
– Once the wall quotes and graphics have been installed onto a surface, a smooth hard surface (like a squeegee or a credit card) should be used to firmly press it onto the surface by sliding it over the still pre-masked quote;
– The tape hinge and the pre-masked transfer tape are then to be carefully removed to fully reveal the wall quotes and graphics. If pieces of wall quotes and graphics come away from the surface while the pre-masked transfer tape is peeled away, the lettering is to be slowly reversed and pressed back onto the surface with the squeegee;
– A flat edge should be used to remove any bubbles that remain after installation. If the process has been done correctly, bubbles are uncommon.
How are bubbles removed from wall quotes and graphics?
– If the installation has been done correctly, one should not worry about bubbles forming underneath the wall quotes and graphics. If they do still appear, the portion of the wall quotes and graphics where they are located should be carefully lifted then adhered back to the surface and pressed with a hard edge to smoothen out.
Larger bubbles can cause damage to the product if they are removed in a similar manner. Instead, they can be punctured with a pin or a needle – this may affect the overall aesthetic of the product -. Air can then carefully be removed using a hand or a flat surfaces.
Extreme care is advisable when removing large bubbles in order to avoid causing wrinkles and creases.
What does one need to install wall quotes and graphics?
– The only item that is essential for wall quotes and graphics installation process aside from the measuring tape is the masking tape. This allows wall quotes and graphics to be affixed in the proper location and installed exactly where it should be.
If available, a flat surface tool – such as a squeegee – would be advantageous. However, using one’s hand, a credit card, or even a hardcover book can do just fine in most cases.
Additionally, a level may help ensure that the wall quotes and graphics is installed evenly rather than crooked as a result of a failed eyeball test. Lastly, if the surface is extremely dirty, we advise using a spray bottle and a rag, or simply a damp rag, to clean the designated surface prior to vinyl lettering application.
Do we offer any tools for wall quotes and graphics installation?
– Currently, we only offer squeegees for a very small additional cost to aid in the installation process. Most hardware and office supply stores will be able to provide anything else one may have in mind.
Should the wall quotes and graphics be cleaned regularly? If so, how?
– Yes, regular cleaning of wall quotes and graphics will ensure they stay pristine and in excellent conditions. For this purpose, a damp microfiber cloth is to be used to remove any built up dirt over the edges of the signage. In order to avoid damaging the product, or the surface it has been installed on, it should not be scrubbed too hard, and strong cleaning products should be avoided.
The conventional form of marketing attracts half of your business’s attention even though digital marketing has taken the world of advertisement by storm. Nevertheless, you
Window Graphics-An Effective Way to Boost your Business Window graphics are a variety of hues and colors that make a window fascinating. Regardless of whether