Custom Rear Window Vehicle Graphics Product Specifications
What materials do we use to manufacture our custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– We produce our custom rear window vehicle graphics out of a perforated adhesive vinyl material. This material produces amazing looking graphics which are also durable enough to withstand outdoor use for several years. It consists of fifty-fifty ratio of micropunctures and solid material.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE ESTIMATE | CUSTOM REAR WINDOW VEHICLE GRAPHICS PHOENIX ARIZONA | CUSTOMGRAPHIX.NET
How does one know where the custom rear window vehicle graphics will be transparent and allow one way visibility?
– Our custom rear window vehicle graphics are the perfect solution for those seeking one way visibility on windows. As we mentioned above, our custom rear window vehicle graphics are manufactured with micropunctures across the entire surface area of the graphic. These micropunctures are what allows one way visibility even when the product covers the entire surface area of a window.
This makes them perfect for use on vehicle windows, especially on the rear, as they don’t obstruct the driver’s view and enable noticeable advertising combined with safe driving. The inside will portray a clear glass surface, while those on the outside will see the design that has been printed on the decal and will not be able to see through it.
While sometimes, our custom rear window vehicle graphics can be seen through from the outside, this depends on the circumstances and the design printed on the decal.
However, large custom rear window vehicle graphics with designs that feature dark colors and cover the majority of the surface area will be much less transparent than smaller designs with lighter colors.
Regardless of the slight variations in visibility, design, and situation, our custom rear window vehicle graphics are an excellent solution for storefront advertising that obscures the inside of a vehicle and entices the through beautiful graphics.
Do we offer other types of vehicle decals?
– We offer two other types of vehicle decals – opaque vehicle decals, and clear vehicle decals. Opaque vehicle decals are completely opaque regardless of the quoted design that is printed onto them owing to the opaque nature of the vinyl material used in production. They are a perfect alternative for placements where visibility is not a concern, such as the body of a vehicle rather than the windows. Clear vehicle decals are completely transparent regardless of the quoted design that is printed onto them owing to the transparent nature of the vinyl material used in production. They are a perfect alternative for placements where visibility is a concern, such as the windows of a vehicle. One may find more detailed information on both of these types of vehicle decals by referring to their respective pages on our website.
What are the differences between vehicle decals, vehicle stickers, and vehicle graphics?
– Generally speaking, these terms are often mutually interchangeable. All of these vehicle signage products refer to graphics with strong adhesive technology that are designed to be used on vehicles and may be placed on a wide variety of them including cars, boats, tricks, tractors, etc.
It is important to note, however, that while most vehicle decals, including our perforated and opaque decals, come with an adhesive backing, our clear car decals do not utilize it. Instead, our clear car decals utilize proprietary adhesion mechanic that enables them to be easily removable and repositionable, while keeping them durable enough to be used on vehicles in most temperatures and environments.
Another thing to note is that all of our vehicle decals – clear, opaque, and perforated – are different products from what is known as ‘vinyl lettering’, This means that all our vehicle decals come in as one continuous piece of adhesive material with the decal design printed on it. Even clear car decal designs that feature words will have a single backing to them.
As we explain below, our clear car decals can be cut to shape, but we recommend against attempting to cut them into individual letters. If one is looking for vehicle decals that feature individual letters or design elements, they should refer to our vinyl lettering product page instead.
How thick are our custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– The actual thickness of our custom rear window vehicle graphics is about one hundred and forty microns, or zero-point-zero-zero-seventeen inches. This would be comparable to the thickness of a couple of pieces of normal print paper. In other words, they are extremely thin.
What is the lifespan of our custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– The estimated lifespan for our custom rear window vehicle graphics is five years or more with proper application and maintenance. The lifespan can, however, vary quite a bit depending on the situation and usage.
Our custom rear window vehicle graphics that are installed onto interior of vehicle (the ‘inside glass’ option) windows, can easily last more than five years. The custom rear window vehicle graphics that are used on the exterior of vehicle windows in harsh climates may last between three to five years.
Additionally, the custom rear window vehicle graphics which have been damaged by improper window washing, or even peeled away by the passerby will obviously not last as long as the ones which have simply been installed and never touched again.
Does exposure to sun or other elements damage custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– The actual printing should last as long as the product itself, as we produce all our custom rear window vehicle graphics with ultraviolet ink that is resistant to fade and abrasion.
As we have mentioned above, the constant exposure to elements may reduce the lifespan of our custom rear window vehicle graphics. However, even if the harshest of elements we have witnessed our custom rear window vehicle graphics last several years.
Can custom rear window vehicle graphics be cut to shape, or individual items?
– Our custom rear window vehicle graphics are typically not used in this manner. For this purpose, vinyl lettering is a better alternative. If one is interested in this type of window signage, they should not hesitate to contact us and inquire further.
Our custom rear window vehicle graphics can technically be cut custom, also known as ‘contour cut’, or custom with border, also known as ‘halo cut’. Halo cut means that the custom rear window vehicle graphic will be cut to shape with a small blank border left around the perimeter of the graphic. Contour cut is the exact same thing but without the border.
While these custom cut options are technically available, they are not typically necessary. The vast majority of our customers who order custom rear window vehicle graphics simply fill their entire windows with the graphic and rely on the micropunctures for transparency, which is the main point of this product.
If one is still interested in a custom shape custom rear window vehicle graphic, one may select one of our shape options when placing the order.
What are the minimum and maximum size for our custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– Our printers are large format printers that enable us to print billboards and signage that is even larger than that. While this enables us to print fairly large custom rear window vehicle graphics, it limits how small we can make them. Large printers attempting to print incredibly small custom rear window vehicle graphics usually results in poorly looking products.
We have listed the minimum and maximum sizes of our custom rear window vehicle graphics. If one’s specifications fall outside of these given parameters, they should not hesitate to contact us directly and we will see if we can accommodate them in any way.
The minimum size for our custom rear window vehicle graphics is six by six inches.
The maximum size for our custom rear window vehicle graphics
is fifty-three (in one dimension) by eleven thousand nine hundred and ninety eight inches (in the other). In other words, assuming at least one dimension of the perforated window decal is less than fifty-three inches, the options are virtually limitless.
Does including multiple colors in custom rear window vehicle graphics affect the price?
– All of our signage products, including our custom rear window vehicle graphics, are printed in full color. Therefore, whether one wishes to include one or a hundred colors in their design, the price will not be affected. We also offer free design services. One should keep this in mind when browsing for vehicle decals, and always ask the sign company whether they print in full color or not.
What dimensions should one use for vehicle windows that are not a perfect rectangle or square?
– The safest way to ensure custom rear window vehicle graphics covers the entire window is to order a design at the longest length and the highest height of the window. For this purpose one should make sure to measure the top and bottom width of the window, as well as the left, right, and center height of the window. This will enable us to print custom rear window vehicle graphics that can cover the entire surface. Once the custom rear window vehicle graphics has been installed, any excess material can be trimmed for a perfect fit.
Custom Rear Window Vehicle Graphics Usage
Do our custom rear window vehicle graphics cause damage to windows?
– No. Assuming one follows our installation and removal instructions when applying our custom rear window vehicle graphics the window will not suffer any damage. We have provided full installation and removal instructions below.
What are the most common uses for our custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– The most common uses for our custom rear window vehicle graphics are mobile business or product advertising. This is commonly used by business owners who visit customers rather than have customers visit them. These include tradesmen – such as plumbers, electricians, landscapers, contractors, etc. Also, catering companies, delivery services, proprietors of home businesses or individuals who work on their own, realtors, photographers, etc. Our opaque car decals can also be used for vehicle branding or regulatory purposes. Regardless of the type of business in question, our clear custom rear window vehicle graphics are an extremely effective advertising solution.
Can one install our custom rear window vehicle graphics on the inside of a vehicle window and have it visible to those outside?
– Clear vehicle decals, as well as opaque vehicle decals, both of which we have in our catalogue offer this option but our custom rear window vehicle graphics do not. Due to the material and technique used for manufacturing custom rear window vehicle graphics, a ‘reverse print’ or ‘outside glass’ option is not available with this product. Our custom rear window vehicle graphics must be placed on the outside of the vehicle window to be visible.
Can our custom rear window vehicle graphics only be used on cars?
– No. Our custom rear window vehicle graphics actually be applied to a wide variety of vehicles, be it cars, trucks, bikes, boats, tractors, forklifts, or other. The important thing to note here is that, regardless of the vehicle in question, the graphics need to be installed on a window / glass surface of a vehicle in order to fulfill their purpose as a product. Additionally, for industrial vehicles such as tractors and forklifts we also offer highly adhesive specialized decals. These decals utilize a much stronger adhesive and are designed for permanent uses.
Can the micropunctures get clogged up and decrease the transparency over time?
– No. Our custom rear window vehicle graphics come with a laminate overlay for this very reason. The thin laminate layer does not impact the visual aspect of our custom rear window vehicle graphics but does prevent dust, grime, and dirt from getting into and under the micropunctures. Therefore, the transparency one the day a custom rear window vehicle graphic is installed will remain the same for months and years to come.
Custom Rear Window Vehicle Graphics Installation and Care
Do custom rear window vehicle graphics come with a backing? How does one remove them?
– Similarly to our other decals which use adhesive technology, our custom rear window vehicle graphics decals have a backing that protects the adhesive side of the product. Once it has been removed, the custom rear window vehicle graphic will be ready to be installed.
However, before the backing is removed, one should make sure to read the installation instructions carefully and make sure they are prepared to install the decal correctly.
How does one install our custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– We have provided the following installation manual to help with the quick and easy installation of our custom rear window vehicle graphics. Instruction manuals are also included in each order, and one may also refer to this page as well as download our PDF-formatted instruction manual for assistance.
When it comes to large custom rear window vehicle graphics we do recommend having at least one other person assisting with the installation.
– The window is to be cleaned prior to the installation, removing all dirt and grime from the surface;
– The custom rear window vehicle graphics is to be aligned onto the window with the backing still intact, and made sure it aligns properly;
– Window is to be marked with a washable marker. Double-check the alignment to make sure that the custom rear window vehicle graphic is exactly where it should be;
-The custom rear window vehicle graphic is to be pulled from the window, backing removed, exposing the black adhesive side of the product. If the backing appears to be tearing when removed, it may because not all its layers are removed adequately. When the backing is properly removed, the adhesive, blacks side of the decal should be revealed;
– The custom rear window vehicle graphic is to be aligned to the previously made markings and applied to the window. Our custom rear window vehicle graphics are dry-installed, so no water is to be used at any step of the process. A squeegee or a flat edge are to be used when applying the custom rear window vehicle graphic, starting from the center and working one’s way outward towards the corners;
– Once the entirety of the custom rear window vehicle graphic has been applied to the window, the excess material around the edges is to be removed with a razor blade.
* Squeegees are available for purchase at a small additional cost with perforated vehicle decals.
Does installation of our custom rear window vehicle graphics require more than one person?
– In most cases, the installation of a custom rear window vehicle graphic does require more than one person. This is because of the large sizes most commonly requested for custom rear window vehicle graphics.
Having additional pairs of hands ensures that the decal does no stick to itself when the backing is removed, and makes the actual installation of the product much easier.
As an example, two people can tack the product in two corners and then have one person hold it away from the rest of the window while the other applies and removes air bubbles as they go. In our experience, this is a much easier and cleaner way to install a custom rear window vehicle graphic.
How does one store our custom rear window vehicle graphics?
– Before the installation, one may store their custom rear window vehicle graphics in one of two ways. They may roll it and store it rolled, or they can lay it flat. In the first, one should make sure not to place any heavy objects on top of the product as it can cause permanent creases. Either way, our custom rear window vehicle graphics should be stored in a dry location at room temperature.
How does one clean our custom rear window vehicle graphics? Once a custom rear window vehicle graphic has been installed on a window, can the window be cleaned?
– Our custom rear window vehicle graphics can be cleaned on a regular basis by using a soft damp cloth or rag. The custom rear window vehicle graphic is to be simply wiped down so that any dirt or dust that may have accumulated is removed. Our custom rear window vehicle graphics are not to be scrubbed vigorously, but gently wiped. Additionally, power washers and strong cleaners should not be utilized as they can damage the product.
As we have explained above, power cleaners and vigorous scrubbing can damage the graphic. Rather, cleaning the graphic and the window should be performed gently with damp non-abrasive cloth.
How are custom rear window vehicle graphics removed? Do they leave a mess or residue behind?
– Our custom rear window vehicle graphics are meant to peel right off a window. A flat surface that won’t damage the window can be used to help peel the graphic away. Custom rear window vehicle graphics which have been in place for a long time may be a bit more difficult to remove. In this case, heating it up can facilitate the process. Any residual adhesive can be cleaned with a basic window cleaner and a cloth.
The conventional form of marketing attracts half of your business’s attention even though digital marketing has taken the world of advertisement by storm. Nevertheless, you
Window Graphics-An Effective Way to Boost your Business Window graphics are a variety of hues and colors that make a window fascinating. Regardless of whether